Monday, April 7, 2008

Thanks Joy! This blog is excellent!


I was pleasantly surprised the other day when Joy at Joy of Desserts awarded the Art You Eat blog an Award for Excellence. So nice! Obviously, since this blog is a roundup of others creations for my little event, I can't take all the credit. For those that don't know, I now get to choose ten excellent blogs in turn. I thought it would be appropriate to choose from the kind bloggers who have participated and made this little event possible. So, in no particular order here are ten of my favorites (although everyone has been great - some I noticed have already been awarded or chosen by someone else).

Before I get to that though, just a quick reminder that the new AYE theme has been announced so go check it out. Also, over on my blog I'm holding a special event for "little creations" that you can read about here.

Now then, ten of my faves (and no, I'm not going to nominate my actual blog -- just give it a shameless plug ; )

Sorry this is a short post, but I'm typing one handed and trying to keep a six month old tired little boy asleep. On to the excellent blogs!

Aran at Cannelle Et Vanille
Linda at make life sweeter!
Chriesi at Almond Corner
Gretchen Noelle at Canela & Comino
Mansi of Fun and Food
Emma of The Chef and The Photographer
Arfi of HomeMadeS
Anke of Vegan Bounty
Priya at 365 Days of Pure Vegetarian
Alexandra at Addicted Sweet Tooth

8 comments:

Gretchen Noelle said...

Oh Holly, you are so sweet, thank you! What a lovely award from a lovely person! I appreciate it!

Mansi said...

Holly! thanks so much for the appreciation and the award! I'm so gratified!!

Unknown said...

Holly, thanks so much. I've received this award from Susan the Food Blogga, however, another award won't hurt me! Thank you! I'll be posting the baby's event soon!

hugs,
ab

365daysveg said...

Oh dear Holly7, that was very sweet of you. Thanks a bunch for the award. I truly appreciate it!

chriesi said...

Hi Holly! Thanks a lot! It was big a surprise!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

Wow... my first award! Thank you Holly, that was very thoughtful!

linda said...

Thanks so much for the award Holly!

Anke said...

thank you, this really made my day :-)